First things first...I'm going to Paris & Strasbourg on Sunday. More on that later!
So, my roommate from Scotland just moved out which means I move up on the pecking order and get to move into the posh master bedroom. Woohoo! That means: a bigger bed (a proper queen size), a bigger room, a bigger desk, a bookcase, a closet, 2 picture windows that look out over the fjord, and a night of moving. As I was moving, I realized I had some items that I have collected on this journey that have become permanent fixtures in my bedrooms. I suppose it's a way to keep some consistency in my life...a few keepsakes that keep me grounded and add weight to all those boxes I have shipped. Here are a few...
My friend Megan gave this to me before I left Colorado, she adopted my crazy cat, Kilimanjaro. 
Whenever my mother sends me packages from home she always treats me with the latest yoga magazine. This picture was taken from one of the magazines.

I bought this lamp in Finland for cheap, like 5 euro and it has traveled to Portugal and Norway and still brightens my nights.
2 comments:
What are you travelling for? Thesis or fun? I just want to go back, it is really cold in Norway...
Wow! a "big" room for a change. What do you do with all the space? I didn't know you had moved. I really got behind in reading your blog. You must be busy writing on your thesis. Now, do you have a new roommate?
Post a Comment