The latest low-down:
1.) I have accepted the University of Georgia PhD offer!
2.) I am on the home-stretch to finishing my thesis. I can see the light at the end of the tunnel! April 28 is the magical date, when I will officially file the paperwork and get a divorce from this 4-month love affair. Woohoo...
Here is a video of a typical thesis-infused day on the University of Oslo campus. Enjoy!
4 comments:
Great news L! Hope you reach the "divorce date" with the least possible amount of pain :-) - Must say UP campus is much more beautiful than Oslo! Lotsa love and good wishes for the final stretch. Linda van Wyk, University of Pretoria (UP)
Congrats on deciding about Georgia! :) And good luck with your thesis! You're in the final stretch! :)
tamara
April's here and the date is arriving for the final thesis. I know you will have it completed in great fashion. Your video was very informative and gave us all a glimpse of your thesis writing schedule. Push on to its completion!!!!!!
Wooohooooooooooooooooo!!!!
I wanna see the registration for your car from next semestre on. ;)
BTW, if you need a cleaner for your new place, let me know. I know one that comes with a amaaaazing singer attached :P
:)
Post a Comment