Searchin' for the meaning of "higher education" in such places as Finland, Oxford, Portugal, South Africa, and Athens, Georgia, USA.
The (mis)adventures of academia, travel, culture, and the best cup of tea.

Saturday, June 27, 2009

Athens Farmers' Market




Before heading off to my LAST Saturday class, I jumped out of bed at 7 a.m. and headed to the Farmers' Market for some local produce and goodies. The Market is small and sweet with about 30 booths and a local band playing bluegrass music in the background. Tis' the season for carrots, onions, potatoes, tomatos, sunflowers, and greens.










1 comment:

Mama Weimer said...

King Soopers if my farmers market. I must be missing out on something. Your purchases do look good though. I know how you love fruits and veggies. I should eat more of each. I love yogurt and fruit with some granola added as a topping. Makes a great meal.