Searchin' for the meaning of "higher education" in such places as Finland, Oxford, Portugal, South Africa, and Athens, Georgia, USA.
The (mis)adventures of academia, travel, culture, and the best cup of tea.

Monday, September 18, 2006

Happy Birthday Preet!
Tonight was too much fun...a whole lot of Indian food & homemade desserts ( Malodova apple cake, Pakistan coconut cake, American chocolate cake & Norwegian brownies).

There was a whole lotta aass (beer), cake fights, "action photos", feeding each other Norwegian brownies, homemade Naan bread, enough camera flashes to make it feel like a nightclub and there were even a few bollywood dance moves.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you guys had too much fun!! And desserts looked great. I finally got a headset/microphone to chat with you!!! Yeehaw

Anonymous said...

Leasa...

Looks like a great time. Wish I could be there to eat a lot of desserts and smush them in people's faces.

Miss ya, Meg

About Me said...

Megan, Your time will come. I learned that smooshing cake in people's face is a fun birthday tradition. Can't wait to bring this one back to the States...hee, hee!! L to the Dub