Searchin' for the meaning of "higher education" in such places as Finland, Oxford, Portugal, South Africa, and Athens, Georgia, USA.
The (mis)adventures of academia, travel, culture, and the best cup of tea.

Monday, November 13, 2006

Off to Copenhagen...


Today I woke up and discovered the trains on the track by my student village were out of commission. Therefore, I had to take a bus to another train station and jump on a different train. Sweet, a nice way to spend a snowy morning. Luckily, I had woken up earlier than usual. Just wanted to share with you the trials and tribulations of living the european lifestyle...you never know about public transportation! Here is a photo of a snowy day at my student village. Yeah baby!!

I have a busy next few weeks, therefore my blog posts may be far and few between...but I'll try my hardest to be faithful.

November 15-19 Trip to Copenhagen
November 23-30 Write paper
November 30-Move out & move into Ali's
December 5-7-Travel to Stockholm & Uppsala, Sweden (maybe)
December 8-10-Ski Lillehammer, Norway
December 11-To Denver, Colorado
January 1-To Helsinki, Finland

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope you take some time to enjoy Thanksgiving as you write your paper. Hope to see you went you're in Colorado! Jan