So, this blog entry is a little different than all others. An idea ripped from Lynsee's blog (an American who is living in South Africa) which she ripped from the National Geographic photo series, "A Day in the Life of..."; I have taken a photo every hour, on the hour (and some in between), to give you an idea of a typical day in Aveiro. Here are the photos in a short movie format. Enjoy...
5 comments:
Come on, where are the photos of the party? ;-)
Dude!! So cool video, although I'll admit I was a little worried when the caption came up about bathroom break.... You didn't show them the pic of all the hair in the drain for your morning shower? Or someone else cleaning it up? (Such un-fond memories I have of my childhood.... ;P ) Looks like you're having a ton of fun, and Aveiro looks beautiful! Keep plugging away on your paper sis.
Bobby, You have natural curly hair too...who's hair was in the drain afro-boy??? I knew you would enjoy a glimpse of the girls' bathroom. Did you read the writing on the wall...it said, "For a good time, call Bobby in the U.S.!"
Boy, you two have a good time exposing the finer things in life, but I love both of you anyway. Leasa, I enjoyed your video. Just think of the wonders of walking to the market and different places there in Portugal. We certainly cannot compare to the architect here in Saudi-Aurora, but I love it here. Walking through fall leaves and under blue skies is not found everywhere.
What a great idea (to steal someone else's idea that is)! You're so cute.
Post a Comment