Searchin' for the meaning of "higher education" in such places as Finland, Oxford, Portugal, South Africa, and Athens, Georgia, USA.
The (mis)adventures of academia, travel, culture, and the best cup of tea.

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

D to the O to the N to the E!!

Mr. T was turned in Tuesday at 9:08 a.m. The elephant is off my back! All I could do yesterday was sleep, watch Oprah & 30 Rock & drink Corona. Ahhhhhh...bliss!

5 comments:

Jo said...

Amazing!! Congratulations!! I hope to have my done in 3 weeks, May 19th... I am a bit envious of you!! What will you be doing these weeks before the defence?

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Leasa!!!!!!

:-)

Luorilang said...

Ha, then your dear Mr.T has the same birthday with mine! Congratulations to Leasa and to our birthday! (Jie)

bnsweimer@gmail said...

Hurray, to the "DONE"!!!!!!You've done it! Now to settle your brain to "coast" and get some much needed rest. I understand that you are going to be traveling for the next 3-4 weeks. Now isn't that a big surprise. A great big "congratulations" your way and enjoy your time off. We are very proud of you!!!!!

About Me said...

Yep, I'm traveling for the next 4 weeks...and then my thesis defense is the week of June 9th.