Searchin' for the meaning of "higher education" in such places as Finland, Oxford, Portugal, South Africa, and Athens, Georgia, USA. The (mis)adventures of academia, travel, culture, and the best cup of tea.
Wednesday, July 08, 2009
Oxford Fashion Gone Wrong!
As we walked down High Street in Oxford yesterday, I could not resist taking a photo of this HOT fashion faux pas. Attention children of the 80s: apparently NEON leg warmers are back in fashion! Sharing with friends is encouraged.
4 comments:
WOW!!!! I had heard that they were back in. Well, they keep your legs warm, but in summer? Are you going to buy some?
Um, I had a go at leg warmers in the 80s...not going back unless I have roller skates on my feet and lace gloves on my hands.
You could really rock that look for our next 80s night party!! I even have a pair of lace gloves for you.
BOOOOOOO!
Post a Comment