Searchin' for the meaning of "higher education" in such places as Finland, Oxford, Portugal, South Africa, and Athens, Georgia, USA.
The (mis)adventures of academia, travel, culture, and the best cup of tea.

Saturday, December 05, 2009

Back to the Motherland Tomorrow...


Bittersweet.
It is hard to leave Oxford...and Europe. (A sick feeling in the stomach and all that.)
Yet, excited to see those that I love and adore.

2 comments:

Mama Weimer said...

Yes, a sweet goodby!!!!! I know how you love Europe, but you have made it happen, and I'm sure you will come up with a way to return. We welcome you back to USA and am anxious to spend time with you.

Mama Weimer said...

Yes, a sweet goodby!!!!! I know how you love Europe, but you have made it happen, and I'm sure you will come up with a way to return. We welcome you back to USA and am anxious to spend time with you.