After two months of studying in a cave...it was time to breathe some fre
.gif)
sh mountain air. The weekend after comps, Charlie and I drove three hours north to spend time in the Great Smoky mountains in Tennessee. During the day, we spent our time hiking trails with butterflies dancing around us and wild blueberries and blackberries on the side of the trail.
.gif)
The Great Smokies are different than the Rocky mountains; the Smokies are m
.gif)
uch older, hence worn down and not as rugged. And, the Smokies sit at a lower elevation (6,000 feet vs. 14,000 feet), so the foliage is different. B
.gif)
ut, they are still mountains and I am still a mountain girl...thus, I wore a perma-grin the entire weekend.
.gif)
1 comment:
Just to get away and relax and enjoy the scenery is good for the soul. You accomplished a lot with Comps and just escaping for a fun time with Charlie and the Great Smokies!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment