Searchin' for the meaning of "higher education" in such places as Finland, Oxford, Portugal, South Africa, and Athens, Georgia, USA.
The (mis)adventures of academia, travel, culture, and the best cup of tea.

Monday, October 11, 2010

Goodbye Colorado, back to Georgia!

Ah, whenever I go back to Colorado it is a breath of fresh air and I feel rejuvenated. Here are a few more photos from my trip. Hangin' with the family in Boulder...and the infamous little Terrier, Stewie (my sister's dog), sucking on Charlie's Ohio hat that was sweaty (and dog-licking delicious) from training for a half-marathon.


I know that someday in the future my life adventure will take me back to Colorado...but until then it is a great place to visit while on vacation.

1 comment:

Mama Weimer said...

Great time was had by all!!!!! Your mom enjoys every second spent with family members. Too bad our "litle boy" could not be home to share our time. In a short time, you will be home again to share time with all of us.