Searchin' for the meaning of "higher education" in such places as Finland, Oxford, Portugal, South Africa, and Athens, Georgia, USA. The (mis)adventures of academia, travel, culture, and the best cup of tea.
Tuesday, October 31, 2006
Halloween-American STYLE!
Here are a few photos from my friends back home that really take Halloween quite serious or not-so-serious after a couple of drinks!!
RAVENYES, THOSE CRAZY AMERICANS. THEY DO LOVE HALLOWEEN. COSTUMES. PARTIES. TRICK OR TREATING AND LOTS OF CRAZY FUN ALL COME TOGETHER TO GIVE IT ITS MEANING.
4 comments:
Oh, my gosh!!!!! Ebony and Ivory....too, too funny!!!! And Bobby looks like he's expecting?????!!!! Wow, I'm sooooo proud of those crazy yanks!
What is Booby, I mean Bobby? Cowbell??
And Megan, I think you got your sexy back!
RAVENYES, THOSE CRAZY AMERICANS. THEY DO LOVE HALLOWEEN. COSTUMES. PARTIES. TRICK OR TREATING AND LOTS OF CRAZY FUN ALL COME TOGETHER TO GIVE IT ITS MEANING.
Erase Raven in bob and sharon said. She is our black cat. How did she get in that comment. Raven go take a nap!
Post a Comment