Hopped on the boat at 10 p.m. for a 10
:30 p.m. departure through the fjords and had a tiny little cabin (quite cozy)! 2 nights on the boat and about 1 full day, then I disembark in Trondheim. So, the boat was nice...a bar, a lounge, a cafe and it sleeps about 70 passengers. However, I was the youngest and the only one who spoke conversational english. Low season on the fjord can be very dark! The sun sets at 3 p.m. and the sun rises at about 9:30 a.m.--therefore, bringing a bo
ok along is crucial or you can choose to entertain yourself by trying to dance in your tiny cabin. The second day on the boat, we ported in Alesund, for 3 hours. Alesund is a cute little town, known for the Art Nouveau architecture, and the best part was the snow capped mountains on the horizon. I hiked up to the overlook, walked around and found a cute little cafe for lunch and watched the sunset. Then, it was back on the boat for some more tiny cabin dancing. Woohoo! Arrive in Trondheim at 6 a.m. tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment