
Wow, what a year it was...resigned my job, sold my x-terra, loaned my tempermental cat to a friend (she has since gone through behavior modification and is no longer hissing...my cat, not my friend), rented my townhome, packed my bags and headed to Europe. Discovered that I don't like fish pudding but I do like Dijionaisse. Discovered that I LOVE run-on sentences. Discovered that my little toe that was broken last year will always be my little limp toe. Discovered that there is a sport called, "Extreme Ironing" (check it out!) Discovered that it snows more in Colorado than it does in Scandanavia. Isn't Finland & Norway closer to Santa (North Pole)? Discovered that my sister is also a "lifelong learner". (Woot, Woot JULES!!) Discovered that 3 weeks just isn't enough time to see all of my friends and eat all of my mom's Christmas cookies.New Year's Eve was spent skiing with the normal suspects... in the evening we snowshoed up to a little hut near Breckenridge in the grand Colorado Rocky Mountains to pop a bottle of champagne. See photo!
No comments:
Post a Comment