Searchin' for the meaning of "higher education" in such places as Finland, Oxford, Portugal, South Africa, and Athens, Georgia, USA. The (mis)adventures of academia, travel, culture, and the best cup of tea.
Monday, January 22, 2007
Some artsy shots of Brussels!
I love the camera!
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
you have a real talent for photography - love the artsie shots.
The ducks were quite funny, you can't tell by the photo, but the ducks behind the first one had there head stuck in the butt of the duck ahead of them. I chose to take a more conservative shot.
that beer in the wooden handle is a Kwak, it's named that way because it has a narrow opening in the middle through which the beer has to flow, and when you are impatient and try to drink too fast and tillt your glass too high, there will be a big bubble of air that jumps through the opening and cause the beer to just splatter (kwak) through the opening and right in your face
5 comments:
you have a real talent for photography - love the artsie shots.
I love the ducks in a row. Is that a balanced drink I see? ZYou are quite the photographer!!!!!
The ducks were quite funny, you can't tell by the photo, but the ducks behind the first one had there head stuck in the butt of the duck ahead of them. I chose to take a more conservative shot.
that beer in the wooden handle is a Kwak, it's named that way because it has a narrow opening in the middle through which the beer has to flow, and when you are impatient and try to drink too fast and tillt your glass too high, there will be a big bubble of air that jumps through the opening and cause the beer to just splatter (kwak) through the opening and right in your face
the rochefort is nice ;)
i just love our beer ;)
I love the Kwak, and Dieter...you are right, if you aren't too careful it will spill out all over your face. Yep, first hand experience!!
Post a Comment