Oh, the fond memories I have of the students I worked with during my salaried adult career at the University of Colorado at Boulder. In fact, I still keep in touch with a handful of my "rock star". One of them, Mallory, was visiting
London and decided to pop over to Oxfo
rd for a quick visit. As we got caught up on life stories, I toured her around a sunny Oxford and we stopped for a lovely afternoon creme tea. Great to see you Mal, best of luck in your Master's program!
3 comments:
Seems you do a lot of entertaining for being in a foreign country. Lots of friends I would say. Oxford is a beautiful city, old and quaint. Glad we will get the chance to experience it as well.
Oh, I am so jealous that I wasn't there with you both, and share some tea and scones Glad that it worked out for you to see Mal. Miss ya, Megan
keble looks so pretty in the background!
Post a Comment