Searchin' for the meaning of "higher education" in such places as Finland, Oxford, Portugal, South Africa, and Athens, Georgia, USA.
The (mis)adventures of academia, travel, culture, and the best cup of tea.

Thursday, April 28, 2011

My Big Sis and Little Kid Bro

The Weimer kids are in town. Time for a lot of laughter, story-telling, and eating (as my little kid bro eats about six meals a day). Ever since Fred and friends (the parasites from Costa Rica) were killed off by tequila (hooray!) I have been feeling extremely happy and energy-filled which made for many spontaneous dance-offs and lots of activity. Not only did we attend one of the best events in Athens...Twilight, the bicycle criterium, but Charlie and I also participated in a garage sale to get rid of many of our materialistic items. So, yeah...it was a busy weekend especially considering that Charlie's house needed to be ready for the new owners in one week. Oh my...! But, there is no better way to de-stress than to spend time with my favorite brother and sister. We basically hung out and just caught up.





1 comment:

Mama Weimer said...

Looks and sounds like you three had a great time. Those times you will store in your memory bank and cherish forever. Great pictures! I love all three of you. I'm glad we brought you into this world.