Searchin' for the meaning of "higher education" in such places as Finland, Oxford, Portugal, South Africa, and Athens, Georgia, USA. The (mis)adventures of academia, travel, culture, and the best cup of tea.
Thursday, October 06, 2011
The Colors are Changing: Fall has Arrived in Jyväskylä
Fall has arrived, officially. The temperatures are dropping and so are
the leaves. Here are a few photos capturing the changing of colors on
campus. I do love the Fall season: the smell in the air, the brisk cool
breeze, and the feeling of something special to come...S-N-O-W!
Beautiful pics! Yes, it certainly shows the signs of fall. Leaves blowing in the breeze, changing colors, and cooler weather all add to the beauty of fall. I enjoy walking amongest these beauties.
1 comment:
Beautiful pics! Yes, it certainly shows the signs of fall. Leaves blowing in the breeze, changing colors, and cooler weather all add to the beauty of fall. I enjoy walking amongest these beauties.
Post a Comment