.gif) |
| The "dude" swinging from the Kuokkala bridge in Jyväskylä. |
Charlie is on a Baltic country travel adventure (Latvia, Lithuania, and Estonia) with his friend, Dave. So, that means I have 12 days to jump into the pool of Leasa and simply be with my blog, yoga, and my writing. The latter being the most important, of course! I had a big deadline for a commissioned paper on Monday and now life is all about the Big D. I kind of feel like I am the swinging dude (featured in the photo), stuck between a bridge and water. Soon I will jump and begin the BIG swim to shore (i.e. the BIG writing push to PhD freedom).
Goals for the remainder of this week:
-Organize data (which may take longer than you think)
-Write out detailed outline for chapters
-Prepare for a Skype meeting with my adviser on Tuesday, June 12
2 comments:
The picture portrays you and the distance you have to travel to get your dissertation completed suspended somewhere in the middle. It will reach an end though. Did you find out why the person is sitting suspended from the bridge?
Yes, the guy on the swing was part of an environmental art exhibit in 2002 and they liked him so much he became a permanent fixture.
Post a Comment