The Leaning Tower of Pisa! After a delightful stay in Cinque Terre, we journeyed to Pisa for a quick overnight and then an early morning walk to the airport (4:45 a.m.). As you approach the leaning tower you see all of these people striking tai chi p
oses. Then, you realize they aren't working out, they are posing for an action photo: pushing the tower or holding up the tower. It is quite the spectacle and of course, we joined in the madness!! Woohoo, action photos!!!
3 comments:
Looks like you uprighted the tower a little. Hard work, but you got the action. Why weren't your coharts helping you?
Hi Leasa Marie!
I finally had a chance to catch up on your blog. Looks like a fabulous trip to Italy. I'm so glad your dad and Julie got to visit.
Ciao bella! Meg
So good to know Beckie & I are not the only dorks with this EXACT picture. Love you! Jessie
Post a Comment