Searchin' for the meaning of "higher education" in such places as Finland, Oxford, Portugal, South Africa, and Athens, Georgia, USA.
The (mis)adventures of academia, travel, culture, and the best cup of tea.

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Colorado Blizzard of 2006!

WOOHOO! I could not be happier right now, it is
snowing like crazy and windy as ever. When I woke at 8 a.m. it was already snowing and it has been blizzard conditions all day long. We are expecting about 24 inches of snow...my Euro friends, that translates to 61 centimeters. My father and I have been shoveling, making snow videos and snowshoeing. I think we are going to have a white Christmas afterall

.

3 comments:

Kristen said...

It's so fabulous!

fanatic4u2 said...

I am so jealous!! I had to come to Tucson to see snow capped mountains. Norway is so overrated! = )

Anonymous said...

Leasa let's go play in the snow!!!


Love ya and miss ya!

Jenni