Searchin' for the meaning of "higher education" in such places as Finland, Oxford, Portugal, South Africa, and Athens, Georgia, USA.
The (mis)adventures of academia, travel, culture, and the best cup of tea.
The (mis)adventures of academia, travel, culture, and the best cup of tea.
Wednesday, February 21, 2007
Off to kiss the reindeers!
I am heading north, 145 km north of the arctic circle to Lapland! I will take a bus, boat, taxi & train (click here to see a map of my trip) to journey to a quaint little Swedish village called Kiruna, where I will meet my dear friend Ashley (from Colorado). We are going on a dog-sled safari & hangin' out at the ice-hotel where they serve really COLD vodka. More later...be back Tuesday, Feb. 27. Cheers...
Labels:
Sweden
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hope you'll have a great trip! I'm still working on arrangements for my stay in Japan and Portugal, will hopefully see you there! :0)
I can wait to hear about your trip! It sounds so exciting. You really are taking advantage of your time off from school. You will have memories to last a life time!
Post a Comment