Otherwise known as Vblog, vlogging, videoblogging, video diary, here is my first meager attempt of telling my deep, dark (and not-so-dark) secrets to the video camera. That is all I will say...press play and don't forget to leave a comment...
Warning: video blogging can reveal hidden and otherwise silly behavior.
19 comments:
-Leasa,
I enjoyed your blog today as I always do. I laughed at
you cutting off your head. I would probably do the
same thing trying to film oneself.
You would have enjoyed skiing or snowboarding at terry
peak this year for they had plenty of snow.
Good luck doing your the-is.
Your cousin,
Joan
Leasa,
Good video blog,(except for cutting your head off) too bad your thesis could not be about blogging,,,,
The inspiration will come, I know it will.
Love
Donna
I so wish I were there with you guys! I was dying I was laughing so hard at your video blog. Good luck with your thesis!
Based on your blogs, I think you are going to be so bored when you're done with all of your schooling and back in the work force again. Reality is no where near as fun as what you've been experiencing the last year and a half.
Carlos
Hmm, sounds like you are about as focused about your thesis as I am about mine... But we'll get there, eventually...
it was fun to see this video had a good laugh thanx but me a little jealous as u are there in the lap of luxury.........have loads to tell you.
will write ya soon
have funn
LW
That was fabulous – I laughed heartily at the downward dog.
It was so great to have you here in my spare room that is now a sophisticated office.
You look great by the way. I love how the hair frames the face and I am all about the sexy sophisticate glasses. I loved loved loved it!!!!!!
A little slice of the Leasa right here on Floral St.
Goodnight.
A
Dude, so frickin' funny!!! It was almost like having you here in the room with me...except that you would have had me doing yoga with you...and you know how that makes me laugh even more!....But dude...you are NOT going to believe what I did this last weekend.....Nope...no, not that either....after 13 years of fear and loathing in Colorado...I strapped planks to my feet and skied down the mountain!! It was amazing...
Thank you all for the encouraging messages...maybe I'll give it another try and try not to cut off my head!! Ha, ha!
To my sister! You will get hooked, there is nothing better than flying down a mountain with the safety of ski's strapped to your feet. AHHHHHHHH, I'm jealous.
That was GREAT!!! I now offically know that we are related haha. Get workin on that thesis...as my Professor would say, "Don't think...write!"
Yo Leasa, Yo Leasa, Yo Leasa. You have found your calling! I don't know what you are going to do when you actually have to work and can't follow your true calling of blogging and video production. Maybe you need to rethink your career.
Miss you!
That was so funny!!!! You are going to be famous. Forget your thesis you should be a professional blogger, no even better pro-video blogger. Too funny :-)
Hey Leasa!!
Keep video blogging that was fantastic. I just bursted out laughing, meanwhile my mother asked, "WHAT IS SO FUNNY OVER THERE?", bit difficult to explain :-)
-Shane
Shane and everyone else...Thanks for the comments. I only wish my thesis was going as well as my blogging.
Leasa, Congrat on sharing the theme of your thesis. I know you will get this whole task completed in record time and will be all the better for your accomplishment. The video added some humor to the whole experience. You are my daughter and I know how motivated you are(at times very humorous). Love you Girl and "carry on".
Hmm, you looked cute in this video. I will hire you as a leading actor if I start my new movie.
A Film maker from Erasmus Mundus Programme.
Oops! Forgive me,I used the confusion of my gender with the message. It should be the cute leading actress. Sorry about that, my friend.
Leasa!!!! That was hilarious. God, I miss you, zany grrrrl... :) It brought back memories of craziness in Indiana, with sleep deprivation and all. You gotta have fun! I'm sure the thesis is coming along fabulously... and I can't wait to hear about it. Hugs and laughter...
:) Joseph
Leasa,
I love your vblog...very inspiring. Who knew writing a thesis could be so much fun! I hope you are having a wonderful time in Europe - which it looks like you are. We miss you here in the states!
Jason Bosch
Post a Comment