
FUTBOL, uh...er...you mean SOCCER? This is an open letter to all of my fellow Americans, we are missing OUT! Seriously, futbol is the sport that unifies the world and creates excitement among individuals from different countries. Forget war, let's have a futbol match between Bush & Saddam. Last night we went to a bar in downtown Oslo for some Norge/Brazil futbol action. (For the record, the Norge goalie is not only good but he is great looking.) One of my classmates is from Brazil, Ali, and she is quite a futbol wiz. She can talk for hours with the boys and she knows statistics and the names and stories of all of the players. Incredible!! Being an American, I realized how many international connections we are missing just because we don't
know our futbol. Photos...I am sitting next to my classmates, Jason (from Ohio) and Ali (Brazil flag wrapped around her shoulders). The other photo is Greg (my classmate), the crazy Aussie, and Anna (Greg's flatmate) from Germany. P.S. That Corona I am holding up cost me 60 kroner=$10 US. OUCH!! Needless to say, I only had one.
1 comment:
Viva Brasil! Did we win? Megan, your other brazilian friend (:
Post a Comment