After my last visit to London and the pure excitement I shared with everyone concerning my visit to the small SOHO Whole Foods, I received many comments from friends that I needed to visit the "mack-daddy" Whole Foods in London. So, the first destination on my list was the Kensington Whole Foods.All I have to say is WOW!
An escalator. Three stories. A bread department to die for. Wine. Incredible produce section.
I only bought two things, but I was there for roughly two hours walking the aisles and soaking in the sights and smells. I heard a lot of North American accents. Not surprising. And, there were numerous Thanksgiving reminders posted throughout the store. Not surprising. Oh, yeah and I got BUSTED for taking these photos. Not surprising.

Living abroad...or even living in a different region of your own country...you get homesick for those little things that remind you of home. Whole Foods is one of those visceral experiences that takes me "Home" to Boulder, Colorado. I guess you could say I am missing home...it has been 7 months.
2 comments:
Haha. I'm glad you found it. Best pre-made sandwich I ever had was from there, go figure. Happy (late) Thanksgiving!
Kristen, you are ALL that is good. I made the trip from your recommendation. All I can say...is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! The Whole Foods in Boulder and Denver cannot even compare. Thanks for the London tip.
Post a Comment